The original parish of All Saintsí dates from 1864, a period when the city began to expand and new housing was being rapidly developed. The church itself is large, light and in good order with a good organ. The present nave seats about 300 comfortably, though more can be accommodated for school carol services and large funerals; the chancel is less used but is a useful resource for visiting choirs. The Lady Chapel is ideal for weekday worship for a congregation of up to a dozen. The regular Sunday congregation numbers between 25 and 40 and most live outside the parish. The church is used on Sunday afternoons by the congregation of the Apostolic Faith Mission.